All things Iceland to get you ready for a road trip
- Lots of layers. Wool and fleece are best.
- 2 Swimtrunks/bathing suits.
- Sports bras are excellent for bathing without facilities.
- Two pairs of boots. Waterproof boots are best.
- Don't have many boots? Bring extra pairs of shoes.
- A day backpack, gloves, a hat, and a scarf.
- A waterproof coat and waterproof pants.
- Duffel bags and backpacks are easier to fit in the camper.
- Towels, at CampEasy, to use at campsites.
- Towels, at the swimming pools around Iceland.
- When it's windy, you must drive slow.
- Weather changes rapidly. Monitor through the tablet.
- You can chat with us through the tablet during the daytime.
12 Years In A Row
Recent Blog Articles
Starting from June 15th, the borders in Iceland will be open to the public. We are doing it our way (like always), so read on if you are interested in traveling to Iceland, or if you have an upcoming booking. We have only two active cases and no new infections for a while.
You’ve purchased your flights, reserved your Camp Easy rental, and plotted out your route. Congratulations! Now all you need to figure out is what you’re going to cook on your road trip! Cooking in a camper van can be a challenge, but it also can be one of the most rewarding experiences of your entire…
Some people might think that camping in the realm of elves and trolls is a challenge, but it‘s not. They often ask questions such as: Are there deadly animals in Iceland? Is my camper safe during winter? How cold does it get? We‘ve gathered information, so you´ll see there‘s no need to fear camping in…
The Easy Guide is a product developed by Origo (in conjunction with CampEasy,) a large software company in Iceland. The Easy Guide is at its core a software solution aimed at assisting anyone wanting to travel around Iceland. It‘s implemented in two ways; a tablet in the camper and an itinerary creation tool. Let‘s take…