What kind of insurance do you offer?

All of our campers come with CDW (Crash Damage Waiver), and we include the TP and SAAP insurance for free in all rentals.
Our insurance provider is Tryggingamiðstöðin Hf (TM) and our CDW insurance falls under their policy terms:

220 (Third-Party Liability Insurance for Motor Vehicles)
230 (Comprehensive Insurance for Motor Vehicles)
Here you can access the website for TM.

Most importantly, our additional insurance options address many of the policy terms provided by the insurance company. We have the most comprehensive insurance options on the market, hands down. To browse our insurance options, select dates, and a vehicle to get the prices.